Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Klout

"The Klout Score measures your influence on a scale of 1 to 100. A higher score means you are driving more online action."


So what is that saying, if you get a 5 you're a failure?
Well I hope not. My Klout Score is a 13. (Ouch?)


It could definitely improve, but I don't think my life is over.
As a 13, I am labeled an observer. That's not so bad. I've been observing (and listening!). I just haven't quite gotten into the Twitter participating... yet.


To determine your Klout Score, there's this all magical process that takes all your Twitter action (retweets, mentions, follows, and followers) into account, along with any other social media networking sites you want to throw into the mix, and determines the influence you have on the social media world.
So in order to improve that 13 and have more of an influence in the social media world, I need to improve my engagement. I need to tweet more, talk more, and share more. Not so bad, right? 


Check out your Klout score and see where you need to improve, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment